Mary Kay’s Keynote example, Take a Minute to Play from the AATH 2020 Virtual Conference.
Television interview – Peterson Meadows- Channel 17: Interview Eyewitness news: Humor Quest Teaches Importance of Laugh and Play.
Humor and Learning: My Journey
Mary Kay Morrison, Humor Quest. Watch Now!
Humor Quest Keynotes
Mary Kay Morrison’s sessions can be tailored to fit nearly any group or event. Choose from one of the listed options or contact Mary Kay to learn more about a customized program. All sessions are created in a format that is aligned with goals and objectives that meet CEU accreditation requirements. For more information email her to set up a phone consultation. email@example.com
- The Humor Tonic: Take As Directed for Instant Relief: This is the most frequently requested session. Mary Kay can adapt this session for the specific audience.
- Use It or Lose It: Humor and Aging How does ageism impact longevity? This session explores the research on the benefits of humor for those who want to be super-agers.
- Got Stress? Get Humor: The Healing Power of Laughter for Depression and Anxiety – Mayo Clinic now recognizes laughter as a treatment option for stress. Many psychologists are using humor therapy as a treatment for depression. This workshop is ideal for counselors, social workers and health care professionals.
- Survival Humor for Healthcare Professionals are quick to recognize the benefits of survival humor in the workplace. This session explores the numerous research-based benefits for health-care providers who incorporate humor into their routine.
- Legacy of Laughter: A Grandparent Guide and Playbook – Want to live longer and have more fun? Grandchildren can add life to your years and years to your life. Explore your grandparent super-powers in this interactive workshop based on Morrison’s book.
- The Humor Tonic: An Educator Survival Kit – This session offers current information and practical applications in the use of humor, laughter and play across a broad range of educational work environments.
- The Positive Leader’s Impact: The Hidden Skill of Humor in the Workplace– This session provides leaders with effective ways to use humor to increase productivity, reduce employee stress and foster effective communication.
Additional Media Links
She’s an author, she’s an educator, she can leap tall buildings in a single bound….it’s Mary Kay Morrison! Few people have done as much to further the cause of therapeutic humor than Mary Kay. In this episode of Laughbox, Mary Kay shares some insights into the Association and how our Certified Humor Professional Program (which she gave birth to) took shape. Mary Kay is a great friend and has dedicated a great part of her life to AATH (and her husband’s too). Take a listen to this interview with one of our own.
- AATH Laugh Box interview with Chip Lutz
- National Education Association: Using Humor in the Classroom by Robert McNeely
BLOG TALK RADIO: Morning Moments with Maia It’s Playtime: The Neuroscience of Humor and Play With Mary Kay Morrison
- Education Learning Network: Morrison, Featured Presenter
- Teaching Humor: Blog article by Tim Walsh
Photo from Keynote Presentation for educators at Chicago’s Navy Pier CHITag conference.